MAY 2012 FAVOURITE
the item that I've more loved in this month of May.
- Dior BB cream, fantastic, only a "spritz" of product and my skin is smooth, good medium coverage and matte effect, right shade for me (beige 30 and more can wear it very good). reviewed by me here. is not for pale "Irish skin".
- Finally I have bought it! Lancome rouge in love new lipstick in 353M Roses in Love is a cool rose-pink with gold sparkles. Good texture, modern rose fuchsia colour very good for spring-summer period, it last 2 hours without touch-up on my lips.
- Chanel has released a Summertime 2012 collection. Main attraction of this collection the 3 nail polishes: Holiday (a orange red), Delight (bronze with sparkle) and Island (pearly beige with pink shimmer).
- Guerlain has touched our hearth with Terracotta blush. I think the pink shade is perfect now in spring, then from June-July you can use also the coral shade!
- For Dior "oscar" of the collection: St. Tropez nail polish a swimmingpool turquoise.
What was your favourite this month? let me know in the comment belove :)